Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm at WRFL filling in for a show.  The Dj before me puts on his last song and I try to find something to play.  I'm having trouble finding anything so he selects the next track.  I go out to the LP shelf & look but can't seem to find much.  I bring the whole 45 box into the on-air room (in the back of the studio where it used to be) and browse through it.  There are only empty sleeves and some mainstream artists like Aerosmith.

I go back out to look some more and I hear dead air.  I rush back into the studio and someone has restarted the last track.  I finally find something to play but it segues into Van Halen's "Dreams."

Later...

I'm in a room full of adults & kids sitting at long dinner tables.  There's something strange happening that I can't quite understand.  Then someone stands up and starts talking about child abuse and how if we don't do something now, soon it'll be acceptable to have sex with children.  A mother stands up and objects to this person's views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home