Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm inside a huge mall when I see two men having an altercation.  Others get involved and soon there's a fistfight.  Tom, Lynnette and Susannah are trying to help as I run off to find police.  I get on my cell and call 911.  "I'm in the end of the mall where Pieratt's & Best Buy meet and there's a fight."  

By the time I get back, the fight is over and the men (one of them mall security) have been subdued.  T & L & S are busy looting the Best Buy.  Tom has stacked guitars vertically in several guitar cases and Susannah is running out with arms full of loot.  I tell Tom I won't be a part of this.  "I've stolen stuff before but this is just foolish."

I head outside to find Susannah and Lynnette.  They're loading up our Honda and I head toward the car just as Lynnette leaves.  I get in the car and demand to know what happened after I'd gone to call the police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home