Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm at a kids ballet recital when I hear a little Korean girl badmouth the other kids.  I take her aside and have a heart to heart about being nicer & how winning isn't everything.  She starts acting nicer (and sort of sad) and sits in my lap.  I realize I know her but isn't sure whose kid she is.  I ask her and she says, "Yoko."  "Yoko Kato is your mom?"

I look around the audience for her parents & they're nowhere to be found.

later, I run into Bennett Horsely and tell him I've had a weird dreamlike experience where he was a little hapa girl.  We're on a bus as I'm telling him all this when another bus passes.  I recognize the driver as AJ.  I tell Bennett we have to switch busses and we get off at the next stop.

I barely make it onto the other bus but Bennett does not.  I look up at the driver seated high up in the back of the bus but it isn't AJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home