Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm in a school w/ a shotgun filling my pockets full of shells.  I go outside and start threatening students and herding them inside.  Some of them seem skeptical so I let off a shot into the air.  One girl looks defiant and doesn't budge.  I shoot the wooden porch she's sitting on.  She flinches but holds her ground.  I get in her face to intimidate her but she looks slightly intrigued or turned on.

Inside, an adult starts reaching for a gun and I grab it first, telling him what a dumb move that was.  It's a semiautomatic pistol w/ lots of gadgets on it.  I flick a switch and a flashlight swivels out.  He reaches for it to show me something and I wave him back.  Another guy comes over to show me the gun and I let him, keeping my shotgun on him.  As he shows me how the flashlight works, he shines the beam outside the door revealing a still background scene from The Simpsons.  

I apologize to him for the whole incident, "But now it's gone so far that there's no way out but bloodshed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home