Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm standing on a sloped cobblestone street with Josh Weill when Alexandra Litow-Phillips walks by.  Josh notices her and says, "Is that..."  "Uh-huh," I reply.  "Yeah, definitely." Josh says, referring to what I'd said about her being cute before.  We turn around and see her again.  Josh says, "When you first wrote about her, I only Saw Alex and my eyes went straight to Phillips which I read as Fiero."  Alexandra hears us and joins the conversation, saying something about last names that sound alike.

A woman interrupts us to ask about a movie title, something about dinner and a movie.  "Dinner With Friends."I tell her.  She asks me if it's good and I say somewhere between ok and eh.  She tells us she can't go the movie theater and I ask her why not.  She walks us around the corner and points to the skyline.  In the distance we see 3 huge plumes of smoke.  I can see the block where one of the fires is raging.  "Oh no!" I yell, "Is that the Kentucky Theater?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home