Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm with Sofia on a small boat drifting in a dock.  I tell Sofia to sit still and not move around.  A few moments later, I look back and she's not in the boat.  I panic and yell for help.  I see a flutter of hands just underneath the surface and I reach down and pluck her out of the water and into the boat.  A man nearby tells me not to feel bad and just let it serve as a life lesson.

Later...

I'm on a cruise ship with George Clooney and we're looking for something to do.  We walk down a corridor and see Tom Wilkinson sitting at a meeting table just outside a room.  We try to walk by him inconspicuously and enter a room.  Inside the meeting room, there is a woman and a man.  I tell George I'm bored already.  The woman asks me what I'd like to do.  I tell her I'd like to throw one of these chairs out the window but I'll find something more acceptable to do.  I grab a roll of toilet paper and throw it at her.  I start going around the room and picking up lots of rolls of toilet paper and throwing them.  Soon, we're all engaged in a toilet paper fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home