Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm in my bedroom looking for some lotion when several house hunters come up and start looking around.  I go from irritated to enraged & tell everyone to get the hell out.  They are slow to respond and I begin yelling and pulling on them.  Now there are even more people and among them I spot a Corcoran agent.  He tells me that he scheduled this open house and I scream at him and everyone else that this place is not for sale and that everyone has 10 minutes to leave before I call the cops.  

I go into the bathroom and see some goth/punk teens climbing into the drop ceiling.  I yell at them to get down and one jumps down.  A girl drops down and almost hits her head on the bathtub faucet but I catch her.  I proceed to catch each kid as they drop down.

I look out the window and see a foot of slow on the ground.  I start planning the day, from shoveling the front porch to going out with Sofia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home