Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm at the store trying to talk to the employees.  I go out back and see 3 of them sitting and chatting.  I tell them that I need two of them in the store now since it's unmanned.  They continue sitting around and don't take me seriously.  I get pissed and tell them all to go home.  They seem shocked and I tell them again to go home.  "If nobody values their jobs enough to actually work, then just go home!"  I head into the store thinking about what I have to cancel in order to work the rest of the night with Roark.

In the store, there are some customers browsing but no one working.  The shelves have been moved and some are missing.  I go down the stairs to the back and onto the street and see a man moving shelves full of merchandise into two cars.  I begin to confront him but then quickly run off to find a cop.  He sees me and also begins to look for someone.  I come across two security guards but continue to look for a cop.  I try to dial 911 but it takes me several tries to get it right.  I explain that I'm being robbed but the operator tells me there aren't enough cops on duty to respond to me.

I finally come across a real cop and I usher him to the thief's cars.  The thief has convinced a security guard to man one of the cars and is planning a getaway when we approach.  The other car has driven into a nearby parking garage.  I give the cop the description of the other car.

The cop takes the thief into a building for question (with the help of a detective).  We stand around inside this warehouse waiting for something to happen.  I start getting impatient and suspicious.  I go up stairs to see what one of the cops is doing and see a younger Robert De Niro dressed in a strange S&M outfit with a chainsaw.  I fear that there's a police plot to kill us all and cover it up and I flee.

I climb out the window on the roof of another building and make my way into another warehouse.  Inside are a group of people I know playing cards and wasting time.  I'm anxious and pissed about the thief not getting justice.  I tell some of the card players to let me know when a seat opens up.  Looking for a restroom, I go into a narrow hallway that connects to an outdoor Caribbean club.  The bathroom door has a sign about getting a key from the club.  It's hard to open but I attempt it anyway.  A large grizzly bear out on the club patio charges towards me and I run like hell.  I hear the club patrons laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home