Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm in New York having trouble trying to get somewhere.  I'm in the cramped foyer of an apartment about to leave.  I'm hungry and think of calling AJ to see if he wants to eat lunch.  I also realize I need to call him & see if I can crash with him.  First I head to the bathroom by the front door.  I hear a little commotion outside in the hallway and I look through the peephole.  Cathy Nguyen is entering the apartment across the hall (which looks much bigger & more posh) and AJ is coming out of it.  He comes back into his own apartment (the one I'm in) and I say hello to him.  I tell him to tell Cathy I'd say hello to her later.  I look in the mirror and see my hair is blown out & very 70s.  I try to work it back into a mohawk, joking, "This is exactly why I got a mohawk, so THIS wouldn't happen!"  I tell AJ it's because I was wearing a hat.  He laughs & begins taking a piss in a tall bucket/garbage can in the foyer.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home