Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm sitting with a group of people around a dining table participating in an eating contest.  Everyone has something strange in front of them to eat.  As people dig into their tripe & other strangeness, one woman complains to her partner that she can't eat these "weird green beans."  I've missed this portion of the contest & have come in time for the written portion.  I sit down but I don't have the test in front of me.  Caithlin De Marrais (who's giving the test & who I have a crush on) tells me there are more "over there." and together we run to what looks like a housing project playground.  On a chess table we find the paperwork and she grabs a copy.  I look through the rest of the papers (they're all menus) and realize she took the last one.  I chase after her to get the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home