Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm somewhere wearing denim jacket with an Anthrax patch (like the one I had in high school).  A girl comes up and slaps a Slayer patch on the chest and a Megadeth patch on my right arm.

Later...

I'm in New York standing outside a bodega.  Marion's inside buying something and I check my phone for the time.  It's 4:35 and I think she has a poker game at 5.  I wait by her stroller outside (she uses it to haul groceries) for a bit before going inside.  The deli/bodega releases some styrofoam from the ceiling and the owner says, "We should have some kids in here for this."  I'm thinking about having a marsh mellow and Tom Sizemore gets a bowl for himself and another for a kid.  He starts stuffing his face and I think to myself, "That's why you're so overweight now."

Later, we're at Marion's and I ask her when her game it.  She says something about me managing my time better.  A few people (including John) leave without saying goodbye and Marion seems to take it personally.  "Must be basketball season." She says.

I start to get antsy and annoyed and start doing fake kung-fu to the lockers in the room.  A woman there asks me about it and I'm a little embarrassed.  I think about taking kung fu just so I'd look like I knew what I was doing.

"I just wish it was Monday already." I say.  I'm getting frustrated about the real estate agent not getting back to me soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home