Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm in a conference room full of people when some of them start turning into zombies.  The only way for the creatures to calm down is to let them possess a piece of valuable jewelry or gold.  They kill a few rich people in the room and lots of gold & trinkets spill to the ground.  I go around the room and give each person some valuables.  I organize everyone to leave (grabbing an umbrella on my way out).  John is with me and we make our way downstairs.  Someone asks where we should go and I suggest somewhere less populated, "Westchester maybe."

Outside it's dark and there's a little snow on the ground.  As we walk, a guy says he thinks we're in the clear.  I tell him there may be more than one ground zero for this outbreak.  As we cross a busy street our group starts to spread too thin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home