Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday, August 27th, 2004

Susannah & I are driving around San Francisco. We’re only there for the night and want to eat at Grand Sichuan. We drive past it in Chinatown and see a sign that says it’s moved down the street. I direct Susannah to go around the block and come up Lo Ching Street. As we circle around, I realize it’s one block back. I tell her to circle around again. One on second try, we’re unable to turn the way we want to and end up being diverted to a subdivision.

Irritated, Susannah pulls over & gets out of the car. I switch seats with her and drive down to the Marina. We stop and try to decide where to eat. I try to remember what restaurants are in this area. I suggest we go down Geary to Jang Soo.

Later…

I’m driving a jet ski with an older man next to me. I ask him if we can tow anything with it. He tells me only people on skis. As we travel across the water, I turn to notice that two women on skis have attached themselves to us. We’re both annoyed. I ask him if we can be held responsible if something happened. We decided we needed to ditch them. He tells me to hit the brakes and “dive.” I hit the brakes and we down into the water. As I sink, I struggle and flail in the water. I’m at the surface very quickly and struggle ashore. We go into the beach manager’s office to file a complaint. The office is crowded with people and I get annoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home