Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tuesday, August 24th, 2004

I’m in a backyard of a trailer park looking for someone. A man comes out to accost me. I go into his house to see Merrill. Some of her relatives are in the room, sitting with their backs to me. I tell her I’m here to collect the money she owes me. She disputes the amount because I’d visited her previously at a party but didn’t collect it then. She wants to me to calculate the interest only up until that party, not up to now. I tried to explain to her that I didn’t collect from her then because it was a party and I wasn’t about to talk business in front of her friends & family. I’m very irritated with her but don’t want to fight her. I tell it’s fine just so I can get paid. She gives me a wad of twenties. I tried to figure out if the amount is right.

Later…

I’m in a police station with a few women. Through peepholes in the doors/walls, we’re watching a guy walk his dog. We wonder if he’s the burglar/assailant we’re looking for.

Later, in the same place, I hear several police officers outside. They get on the radio and ask if we called them. I’m with several police officers and I motion for them all to hit the ground. Prone on the floor, I radio them back to say I did not call them. We all lay still and try to see what’s going on outside.

Suddenly a man bursts in through the glass door, spraying the room with a submachine gun. We’re getting hit but all return fire. I’m hitting him in the torso and legs with my small submachine gun. I’m cursing my weak rounds not being able to put him down.

A woman and another man also storm in with weapons. As the gun battle blazes, I sneak out the back and run into the street. It’s night and there are a few police cars around. I run to them frantically, yelling for police and SWAT backup, saying that we need firepower and armor. The response is slow but eventually we reenter the station.

The situation is now contained and the one surviving assailant is being handed presents. The officers are drawing numbers to see who gives the assailant presents in what order. I tell the officers new on the scene that this “mahjong-something” is our way of dealing out his punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home