Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003

I’m told that Videomania (though referred to as Hole in the Wall) is moving from Smith Street to Columbia Street. I walk over to their Court Street location and see that they’re moving out of there too. I go in and introduce myself to the two employees there. They are two young black women. One of them is named something exotic and hard to pronounce. I want to ask them about why they’re moving. On my way out, I run into one of their customers and ask them about it. He says, “Well, they’re Columbine people.”

I go into my store and notice that a woman has partially moved her business into it. I try to ask her what’s going on. She blows me off and tells me that I should keep her video collection for rent as well. I look at her videos and notice that they’re very ratty copies of cult films on VHS. I’m annoyed that my landlord would move another business in while I was still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home