Monday, August 18, 2003

Monday, August 18th, 2003

I’m in a house with a young woman who’s helping me get ready to fly somewhere.

Later, I’m acting as an attaché for a Major on a military mission. It’s either a favor to him or a favor to me (to keep me out of trouble). We discuss the plan of attack. He informs me we’re moving out and I rush to get ready. I have to take some pill before I go so I run to the bathroom. I scramble to grab a pill but then end up getting it all wet and making it unusable.

Eventually, I get caught up with the rest of the troops. We’re riding on the back of a transport and I’m chitchatting with the other troops. One of them is Barry Pepper (from Saving Private Ryan). He’s telling me the story of the Major (or another soldier) dealing bravely with pepper spray (or some other endurance exercise). I’m soaking in the story like a new recruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home