Sunday, August 17, 2003

Sunday, August 17, 2003

I’m in a car with friends driving through the snow. There’s a middle-aged woman standing in the street near the curb talking to someone. She has her arms up and I reach out to touch/slap them as we pass her (narrowly missing her). Her arms lock with mine and she is flung into the backseat of our convertible. We find it slightly amusing as we stop and help her out of the car. She is very angry and says something that causes a big reaction in me (something having to do with gender or sexuality). I jump out of the car and confront her while my friends think I should just let it go. The woman is startled by my approach and starts retreating back to where she stood. I pursue her, asking her aggressively why she said what she did. She retreats into a house and I’m locked out by the screen door.

Back at the car, I reload my bags into the car and we try to resume our roadtrip. Everyone is telling me to put the incident behind me. Suddenly, a group of butch female athletes appear behind us and one of them kicks our car and says something. Again, I get upset and exit the car to confront them. They are friends of the woman I confronted earlier. I ask one of the women why she kicked our car. She says something snide, then quotes a line from an Ani Difranco song. I ask her if she has a response other than quoting song lyrics. She says something about it behing a “Wei Ming song”. I tell her it’s an Ani Difranco song. She says the first time she heard it, it was read by Wei Ming. I ask her when she first heard it. She says at her wedding.

Later, I’m attempting to have anal sex with an unindentified/disembodied woman. I enter her with the aid of a little Vaseline and start thrusting deeply. It feels incredible. I see an image of the bottom of a car/train sliding back & forth inside a sheath of skin. I begin to sense I’m about to cum and start panicking. I tell myself to wake up before I do and frantically try to wake my meta-dream self (while actually trying to wake up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home