Thursday, August 14, 2003

Tuesday, August 5th, 2003

I’m in the store when a kid comes up to pay for a video. I take his money and give him a receipt. The receipt has some purchases he made in the past.

Later, an older woman comes up to me with her membership application and wants to add another family member to her account. I notice she already has Gerry & Sue Noblitt on her account. I ask her if she’s had a chance to see them while they were in town. She says something unrelated. She starts coming back behind the counter and I tell her to get back.

Later…

I’m in a room talking to a Nazi officer. As he’s talking to me, he’s sneaking a small cube out of his pocket and trying to plant it in my office/store.

Later, I’m with Marcia McClosky (a VFB customer) at a fetish/lingerie store trying to find a pouch for the tiny cube. While there, I start fantasizing about having sex with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home