Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Tuesday, July 22nd, 2003

I’m talking to a young black teenager about a computer game we can’t beat. It’s a game he designed that threatening world security (ala Wargames). He’s overweight and awkward. I ask him why he didn’t figure out how to defeat it while he was creating it. We joke about its marketability. The teenager is getting a hard-on and is trying to cover it up with his t-shirt (he’s only wearing a t-shirt and tighty whities).

I’m now at a dinner with Susannah and some friends. I look at the time and realize I have to go open the store (my watch says 11 AM though I realize it’s an hour behind). I ask Susannah (who’s just a friend) if she can cover for me since I have to run. She tries to tally up the bill and says I owe $5. I get irritated and quickly root through my pocket. I hand her a $20 and tell her she can owe me. I run out of the basement restaurant and head towards a train/subway station. I realize I have to pee and run back inside the bar/restaurant. I run down into a part of the bar with pool tables and bathroom stalls scattered about. I run into a stall and start urinating (while trying to cover up my penis with my hand since there are other people around).

A couple comes in and the man walks off, leaving the young woman standing by my stall. I become one of the male characters from American Pie. I continue pissing while my face turns toward the woman. She is wearing a white dress with the front cut open from her neck to her crotch (ala J-Lo’s green dress). I try to propose to her but the flower she holds wilts at my approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home