Thursday, August 07, 2003

Tuesday, July 15th, 2003

I'm in a room playing a computer game. A Lord of the Rings-type group is gathered around talking. I leave the computer and join them. They're talknig about whether or not to continue their journey. The dwarf (though taller and with a skinnier face than Gimli) says that he's been through man an adventure but he's up for many more. The mood in the room is positive. I notice the room is poorly lit and wonder if the shot (since we're in a movie) will turn out well.

The rgoup heads outside. I joke to one of them about staying inside where it's nice and warm. I pull on a coat and head out with them. It's chilly outside, winter is just beginning to set. One member of our group is Archangel from the X-Men. I ask him why they didn't give him his wings and let him fly in the first two (X-Men) movies. I joke that they might as well have made his hair blue and called him Beast. He says he's confident that the director will give him a bigger role in this (the 3rd) movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home