Thursday, August 14, 2003

Monday, August 11th, 2003

I’m in a room with a number of people. A man is talking about me, “Now, what shall we make Dan wear?” They bring in my dad, who’s tired and beaten down (not assaulted, just tired and weary). “Go dress like him.” The man says. My dad is dressed in a suit but the buttons are out of order and he looks like a fool. I gently take his suit, vest and shirt off and get set to put the outfit on. As I open is shirt, I see a large scar the size and shape of the back of an ear. It looks fleshy & tender. I get enraged that someone would do this to him. I grab a Subway knife and threaten the man. “How can you do this to your own son?!” I yell. The man is now my father. He’s sitting on a couch with Susannah and my grandmother. I scream about him while waving the knife about. I slash the wall with the knife and he looks surprised. Susannah laughs (though I still believe she’s taking me seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home