Thursday, August 14, 2003

Friday, August 8th, 2003

I’m in a school/bank that I’m trying to escape. I’m with two other people trying to find a secret passage out. We go into a large bathroom to find a hidden tunnel in the wall. There is some tension among us and we bicker a bit. The further back we head in the bathroom, the more it looks like a storeroom. In the very back of the room, we find a table against the wall. Just behind the table is a hole in the wall filled with electronics. We wonder when it was filled up as we try to pull the electronics out. Suddenly, we hear someone come in.

A young woman sees us and approaches, asking if we’re doing the lizard or the frog project. We walk up and try to play it off. We start a friendly conversation about the projects and she shows us her lizard. It’s sitting in a bowl with lots of tiny bugs that it feeds on.

Later, we’re sneaking through another room when one of my companions tries to distract a few people at their desks. The people are asking about me. I hide behind a shelf and try to sneak a look at them but they see me. I slink away.

I’m now on the floor near a jewelry counter. The people at the counter are discussing a huge rip-off that just occurred. One of them says there’s a $73 million shortfall. I notice lots of little diamonds on the floor by the counter and start putting them on the counter. I tell the people that these look like fakes and might have something to do with the heist. I’m also relieved because we were planning to pull off this heist and would’ve gotten caught if we had. I end up scooping up all the diamonds off the ground.

One of the people mentions a company marathon we just held. A black woman asks an Asian man, “Did you learn any lessons during that race?” “Yeah,” I interrupt, “Don’t discourage Dan when he’s trying to do something serious.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home