Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Wednesday, August 20th, 2003

I’m at home trying to watch a movie. There are lots of friends and family around and they keep asking me what the movie is about. I tell them it’s a series about a guy who loses his girlfriend/wife and has to go home to deal with it. My mom asks me if he works in a funeral home. I tell her it’s not Six Feet Under. Everyone starts crowding into the small living room to watch it and I go outside.

There is a movie theater nearby and I’m looking for my brother. He’s trying to see if the movie is playing there. We see huge lines of people going in for several different premieres. Many are dressed in strange costumes, some in KKK garb. I find it strange but not disturbing. As we head into the lobby of the theater, I see a young woman in KKK white peek out the door. She’s got one breast slightly hanging out and her hand covering it. She tosses a small bomb into the crowd outside. I make a mad dash away from the bomb. It goes off with a small boom. No one is hurt. I find my brother in the crowd and we’re both relieved. I run inside after the bomber and try to find her. The lobby of the theater looks like a mall with lots of people milling about. I see her near some payphones. She’s still holding her breasts as if it’s injured. I look around for a security guard but only see a janitor. I run to him and frantically ask him to find a guard. I tell him what’d just happened and that we needed to catch the girl before she got away.

Finally, a man and a woman come down to investigate. They peek at the bomber from around a corner. She’s now on the phone and seems very upset. My brother and I are trying to get a good look at her through a window in a different room. A bunch of our friends appear and we usher them into the room to update them on the situation. Cody/Molly is wearing Everett in the baby Bjorn. Lynnette and others are also there. They are aware of the bombing but not aware that we have the bomber in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home