Thursday, September 04, 2003

Thursday, September 4th, 2003

I’m in San Francisco (or somewhere else) with Susannah visiting friends. I’ve only been there a day but have to fly out that night. I’m very annoyed at having to leave and finally decide not to.

Later…

Susannah and I have moved into a huge building. We ride the elevator up to the 14th floor. Susannah has to use the bathroom so we go searching for it. We walk down to the 12th floor but can’t seem to find it. Susannah tells me we’re on a residential floor where there are no public bathrooms.

Later…

We’re in a tiny room late at night. Susannah is lying in a small single bed. The TV is on, playing an old movie (12 Angry Men?). The bedside lamp (like the one we have at home) is also on. I begin making love to her. I’m standing by the bed as I enter her. She is half-asleep but enjoying it. As we continue, I notice someone walk by our open door. Instead of closing the door, I turn off the lamp. The TV is still on, playing silently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home