Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm at the airport waiting on Ileda to catch up.

Later, I'm in the Lexington at Panda Garden with Susannah, Sofia, Tom, Lynnette, Everett and my dad. We're finishing lunch (the entrees have been cleared and we're grazing on the appetizers - there's still alot of food left but people don't seem too enthused about them). I tell Susannah I'm officially burned out on Panda Garden & GS and she reminds me that she needs to get to work in Richmond. We look at the time and it's 1:10 (she has to be there at 12 or 1). I ask my dad if he can pay for dinner and take Sofia home so I can take Susannah to work. He tells me to take the truck and I try to clarify, "You want ME to take the truck or YOU to take the truck?" I decide to let Susannah take the car since I don't need to be anywhere today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home