Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm cleaning the fireplace and mantle as Susannah is complaining to me about something. I get fed up with her and start yelling back, "I don't know what it is you want from me!" while my mom stands by and listens. I'm putting lots of leaves and pieces of coal/charcoal into garbage bags. I notice my fingers are black but my palms are clean.

Later, I'm at a party doing a kung-fu demonstration. I'm using large pirces of wood as the various weapons (staff, double broad sword, sais). A guy at the party throws a star at me and walks away. I try throwing it back and he apologizes half-heartedly.

I open the freezer and find a frozen head. It's red and dry (it's someone we killed and dismembered). I consider throwing it out.

I see AJ and tell him I really enjoyed doing the double-swords.

Later, I'm in bed when I hear a knock on the door. I try to ignore it but suspect it might be the police. I peek out the window and see a car and a wrecked car in the driveway. I consider putting on my pants and answering the door when I hear someone in the house. I get up and see through the opaque door a man carrying an open suitcase quietly through the house. The case is full of glow-in-the-dark forsenic equipment and I start to panic.

Later...

I go into a room where some toddlers are playing. There's a bedframe filled with M&Ms and the kids playing and napping in the bed. I eat a few M&Ms out of my hands. I check the time and comment to the other parents, "Wow, with the time change, it's staill light out at 9." We all notice some hot air balloons rising and falling quickly outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home