Monday, March 03, 2008

I arrive @ Panda Garden for their New Year's Buffet. The place looks different and has lots of interior rooms. I run into my dad and Sofia. I walk into another room and see a place-holder on a table that reads Klein-Noar so I bring Sofia into this room. A Chinese man is smoking a tiny cigarette at the table and I get irritated. I go out to find a waiter to complain. I run into a white waiter and ask him in Chinese to remind the smoker that there's no smoking in any restaurants. He seems to understand and follows me back. The food piled on our table isn't getting eaten and people being to clear out of the restaurant. I finally find a seat and try to go find Susannah or Ilona. Ilona tells me that Susannah has decided to hang out with a new group of friends instead of her old friends and I get annoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home