Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Tuesday, September 9th, 2003

I’m in Boston on a subway platform waiting for a train. The station is dark and made of black painted steel. I’m not sure if I’m on the right platform. A train comes in the opposite direction and I consider switching platforms. My train finally comes but doesn’t stop. I have to jump on top of it to catch it. It then makes a fast u-turn and throws me off. I wait on the tracks for the next one, trying to figure out how I’m going to stay on.

Later…

I’m in an apartment on a high floor. I’m with a male friend who’s received a box of guns for his birthday. I pull out one gun that looks like a shortened AK-47. I pull the retractable stock out and pop in a clip. I tell him that I’m impressed at its realism. I show him that it even has firing settings ranging from single shot to full automatic. I fire it out the window. “See,” I say, “It even has muzzle fire.” The shots are very quiet. I keep shooting out the window and accidentally send one shot into a window across the street. It breaks a window near where an old woman is standing. She doesn’t seem to notice. I duck down under the window. Our room has many tall windows covered by long curtains. I peek out the window to see her reaction. She’s finally noticed it and is cleaning up the mess. There is a table by her window piled high with hors d'oeuvres.

Later…

I’m on an outdoor train platform waiting for the train. I finally get fed up and start walking. It’s nighttime and the street reminds of Van Ness Ave. in San Francisco. I finally end up on a bus with a friend. There is no driver so we don’t pay. We order some food on the bus but I wonder who’s cooking it. I also mention that there’s no driver (even though the bus is moving along).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home