Wednesday, June 06, 2001

ugh. It sucks to be up at 2:45 in the morning.

I went to bed @ 11, woke up @ 1 with bug bites. Tried to cover myself up completely and go back to bed, woke up again just now very uncomfortably. Had this dream:

In the dream, I woke up a hour or so late to find my bed and bedside soaked with water. I was apparently sleeping in a waterbed where the water was on the outside. I went into the living room where Susannah was napping on a mattress on the floor. I asked for her and at first she was irritated I woke her up. It's as if she'd gotten up for work and was sneaking in a nap before she had to go. But then seeing the state I was in, she got up and gave me a hug, consoling me.

You know it's bad when you dream about what a bad night's sleep you've had. And this night's only half over. Ugh.

I'm gonna be beat tomorrow for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home