Thursday, May 31, 2001

The heat last night kept me up tossing & turning. I had a bunch of vivid short dreams.

I was attending some concert at what looked like an old-style movie theater. There was a man in a cheap suit on stage playing what sounded like a boombox. I don't remember the sounds that came out of it at first, but later it was Kongar-ol Ondar's throatsinger. I also saw Jeanne (my boss) in a row near me, I tried to make sure she didn't see me.

Then I was walking away from the venue trying to get home, I wasn't lost exactly, it just felt like I wasn't going the right way. Someone caught up to me and walked with me, I think it was Adam.

Then I was in a restaurant, but on a couch talking with someone. He was a middle aged Arabic man, my boss. This was apparently my second job. I was trying to explain to him that I couldn't work the hours he wanted me to work because it would be like having 2 full time jobs. He kept dodging the issue and kept asking me inappropriate questions. I had the feeling that he liked me sexually and I was trying to figure a way out of it.

I'm not sure what order these dreams actually happened, this is jus the way I remember them.

humming Tool's Parabol/Parabola...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home