Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Tossed and turned again this morning...

Susannah & I were in a relative's house visiting. Her mom and step-dad were also there and getting on her nerves. For some reason we both got horny and tried to find a private room to have sex in. We wandering into the master bedroom but it had windows on all sides. We walked out on to the back porch, which was humongous. It also turned out to be beach-front property. The porch receded into the sand and there were tons of people on the beach. Up a ways, we saw a bunch of people around a huge BBQ pit. We started walking in that direction.

Suddenly, a giant object rose out of the water near us. Someone shouted that it was a shipping freighter (they identified it by make and serial number of something). The giant boat then cam crashing onto the beach sending people scattering. Suddenly, another ship (or piece of a ship) shot out of the water & onto the beach. I began running, my legs feeling like rubber. I looked up to see a huge bridge (like Golden Gate) and saw that huge chunks of concrete were breaking up and falling. I tried to run, but couldn't get anywhere as the debris came crashing down.

I woke up panicked and panting. ugh.

Don't know why I've had bad sleep lately, could be the unusually warm nights or these frequent daytime naps I've been taking. Either way, it's getting on my nerves.

But producing memorable dreams, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home