Wednesday, April 18, 2001

This is from yesterday morning:

I was watching a singer perform on what seemed like the Grammy's or something. At first I thought it was Christina Aguilera, but then I decided it was Jessica Simpson. It was a close shot of her head and torso though the picture looked a little grainy, like a low-res computer image. She was wearing this white dress and her breasts kept bouncing back & forth, threatening to come out of her clothes. Then it happened, one of her dress straps came undone and one breast was hanging out for all of America to see. I was shocked that this was on national television. This went on for a few seconds before she finally realized it.

Funny that instead of ogling at her, I was just sorta shocked that this was happening on TV. Definitely make me actually wanna watch the Grammy's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home