Friday, March 16, 2001

I went to bed before 10 last night, falling asleep in the middle of High Risk (a spoofy Hong Kong action flick). I swear I must have had over 8 short dreams. I only vaguely remember two of these vignettes.

I was sitting in the back of a classroom with a pistol. For some reason, I was allowed to have it. I was aiming through the scope at something on a desk in front of me. I said to someone next to me, "I bet I can peg that from here". Then I thought better of it. I was unsure of my aim and afraid to actually hit someone.

The last vignette I remember is me walking out of a building into what looked like an old mining town in Colorado. There were people on an old porch looking at me. I felt as though I were homeless or at least desperate. I saw what looked to be shoes under some rocks by a train track. I went over to investigate. There was a younger man by the tracks who was yelling at me, asking if there were any for him. I kept telling him to go away. When I started rooting through the pile of rocks, I saw that the shoes were actually colorful stones. I started throwing them at the young man to keep him at bay. I then saw some shoes which were morphing into socks. I tried to put them on, and it turned out they were long-johns. I continued putting them on as the people on the porch continued to stare.

I woke up singing MANIAC from the Flashdance soundtrack.

On my way to work, I had that stupid DMX song in my head ("Y'all gon make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home