Tuesday, March 13, 2001

This morning's dream was one of the longest and most involved dreams I've had in a long time. Hell, it could've been a matter of minutes but the dream felt like hours.

I was participating in a Survivor/Mole-like contest where a partner and I had to race across a whole lot of obstacles to win a race. I remember hiking along a snowy winding moutain road, I remember rafting in a huge river. I felt like I was too physically unfit to complete this race and kept telling this to my partner. We eventually stopped in a rural Chinese town/village. An official (the mayor?) kept trying to talk to us. he was speaking in some dialect I couldn't understand. Finally, he presented me with a painting or a document in a frame. I figured out that he wanted me to be the sheriff (or "Protector" as he called it) of the village. I immediately turned him down, saying that we had a race to finish. I also griped to my partner that this was all one big distraction to keep us from winning. END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home