Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Today:

I was in a place that seemed like New York City. I met 3 or 4 young Japanese tourists. We ended up living in their car (or maybe a really small apartment). The girls (2 of them) ended up getting naked and we all got into a sexual romp. At first I was tentative about getting with the girls, but their boyfriends seemed okay with it (or even a bit submissive to me).

Later, while walking down the street, this long-haired guy came up to me & asked if I were Dan Wu from the band Death Angel (a Filipino metal band from the early 90's). I said yes. He gave me some compliments and then asked me for my autograph. He handed me an LP with all the band members on the cover. I tried to explain to him that my picture wasn't on that album because I was their original singer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home