Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Yesterday: Susannah & I were driving down what looked like the California Coastline, but there was snow everywhere. As we drove along, I saw a MUNI bus falling from the top of a mountain in slow motion. We were horrified and I insisted on going to the site of the crash. As we arrived on the scene, we saw that the bus had fallen into a lake of ice and adults and children were scrambling toward land. There was also another accident nearby where police were already onhand.

I ran to a gas station & frantically tried to get people to call the cops. Eventually I saw some cops milling about, talking about sports & whatnot. I was really pissed that they weren't rushing to the scene.

Then, a scruffy blue-collar man in his 30's came up to me. He told me that he was on that bus and that the police were asking him all kinds of questions, trying to pin the guilt on him. I was really pissed. Not sure how this one ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home