Friday, May 25, 2001

had a minor nightmare this morning...

I was in my parents house (they were still married). I sat at a desk in their bedroom writing a letter back to someone. My dad stood over me and kept criticizing me and telling me how to write it. My mom sat on the bed nearby, not saying much. I finally got really irritated, crumpled up the letter, almost threw it at him, then stormed out of the room. As I walked down the hall, I heard some commotion in the room. I leaned toward the door to hear my mom whisper to me, "He's beating me." I barged in to find my dad hitting my mom with his fists or some object. I lunged at him, looking for something to hit him with.

Woke up panting.

I haven't talked to either of them in a little while, can't think of what brought this on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home