Monday, November 19, 2007

Susannah's waiting to see a doctor or judge and we sit in the waiting room. A woman stands up and begins reading from a prepared statement (written on some Verizon bills). We both roll our eyes and wonder why she's doing this in public. As she continues to read, she starts bringing out big stacks of boxes & files. She places some on a table near us and some of the boxes are stacked precariously. I nudge a few of them so they fall on the man in front us, hoping to annoy him & make the lady look bad.

We walk over to the cafeteria to see what they have. There's some sort of beef stew & fish. Nothing looks very good. We walk outside into a farm. There are men grilling ridiculous quantities of sausage & meat. I ask one of them what some of the meat is. I walk around the barn & finally decide to get some grilled ham on a sandwich. I ask one guy how much it is and he tells me it's by the pound. The only sign I see is for ham and it's $17/lb. I try to figure in my head what a sandwich will cost. The guy walks around the barn with me trying to find someone to serve me.

Behind the barn, we see two men removing fence & moving it. The guy I'm with runs down the hill towards them & fires at one with a shotgun. The shot man goes down & the other man fires back. I begin to scurry back up the hill and around the barn as they firefight continues.

I'm now part of a movie/trailer featuring a team of special agents/thieves. Ving Rhames, Chow Yun Fat & a beautiful blonde are part of the team. Ving Rhames exits a building with a shotgun & goes down the street.

In an alley behind a loading dock, I watch Mark Walhberg walking. He sees a shell casing on the ground with a marker next to it. He walks inside & talks to a woman in the mechanic's shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home