Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday, September 25th, 2004

Susannah & I are instructing Jessica on some matter. We’re showing her a large 3-D map of Finland and need her to infiltrate a power plant and take pictures.

Jessica is sitting in a field. She pulls an Enfield rifle out from under some grass and hay and checks to see that it’s loaded.

Later, we’re all in some abandoned convenient store. We raid it for supplies and get ready to head out. I see a stack of new DVD box sets and ask if I can take them. Everyone else is in a hurry to leave and I grab a few and try to catch up.

Later…

I’m in a college classroom when a storm warning is released. People start to evacuate and I start running around campus. It begins to rain hard and I try to remember where I dropped my umbrella.

I’m running around some decreped neighborhoods trying to find my way back to the school. I climb over some walls and try to cross a small creek. But it’s filled with foul garbage and shit and I look for another way.

Back at the school, I end up in my classroom again. The young teacher tries to begin the class again. I keep trying to sneak out but cannot. A classmate needles me for my failed attempts. I pull out my Xacto knife to jokingly threaten him but notice its blade has fallen off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home