Thursday, September 18, 2003

Thursday, September 18th, 2003

I’m in the house at night, looking out the window. It’s dark out and I’m wondering if we had a power outage.

I get a call from a guy from a radio station. He asks me if I’m supposed to be doing the 5AM to 1 PM show. I realize I am but try to lie about it. I tell him I thought I was supposed to be there at 8AM. The guy tells me the DJ on before me wants to stay on but that I can give her a list of songs I want to play. As I agree to this, I realize I’ve never been to the station, even though I was supposed to have already done 2 shows there.

Now I’m at a table with the female DJ that’s on before me. She’s got a bit of an attitude with me. As she leaves, I ask her for her email address so I can give her my request list.

Other snippets include something about poker and something about a shirtless Brian Cox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home