Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Tuesday, September 16th, 2003

I’m back in Lexington trying to drive back to campus. I’m in a parking lot walking towards my car. I notice the car pull out of the parking space and I run to intercept it. I see Alex Tarampi (or some other sidekick-esque person) in the passenger seat. I get in the car, irritated. “What the fuck, man?” The sidekick shrugs.

Later, I get home with AJ. He’s in the shower and I’m using his computer. I realize I’m naked and should get some clothes on before he comes out. I’m playing a strategy game where you have to take over a city to win. I’ve got it on fast-forward mode and realize I can’t keep up. The enemy is infecting the city at a rapid pace. I watch as the city (grids of white) get overtaken with swarms of red enemies. I try to move my units around to stay alive and regain territory. I zoom in and see a handful of my units dying. Now, white, zombie-like bodies start falling out of the sky and I realize it’s too late to win the game.

I restart the game and keep the speed on slow. I zoom in to see my three starting units. They are pale, female mercenaries (like Aurra Sing from Star Wars). They see an enemy unit and launch a sneak attack on her. One of my women has a long spear and uses it to snare the enemy. Another uses a small phallus to “infect” her. It’s inserted into where her vagina or anus would be. There’s an orifice but it’s not very organic looking. Now it’s an old man (another of my units) that’s insider the enemy unit. Very quickly, he cums inside her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home