Monday, September 17, 2001

had a little dream about repopulating the world after Tuesday incident...

Then a woman and I went to a whorehouse. It was decorated like a weird video store, with Stanley Kubrick posters and weird movie stills all over the walls. The person who ran the place showed us to a young girl. The room had a curtain and there were two beds on the other side of the curtain. One bed had a naked woman, the other had a woman and a hairy older guy. The woman I was with got into bed with our girl and I knelt down by the bed to talk to the girl. I asked her how long she'd been doing this. She said about a year and she was going to turn 18 soon. I asked her what she wanted to do when she got out of here. She said run a shampoo shop (which I misheard as running a shopping mall). The woman I was with penetrated the girl from behind (don't ask me how) and the girl started giving me oral sex. I couldn't really get much pleasure from it for some reason.

weird huh? makes me want to make a short film about it. just the idea of hacing such an artsy-creepy brothel like that. the whole thing felt like some Euro art film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home