Tuesday, August 28, 2001

I was in a hotel lobby with a few other people. A guy came out and announced a battle between two people. He talked like the announcer from BattleBots. I looked over at the other people in the lobby and saw them going to the other side. I thought they might have another match to watch, but they were all gathering around a TV. I stood by and watched the two men come out. One was a lumberjack-like fellow with a huge spiked mace. He looked more teddy bear than grizzly, more chubby than stocky. As the bell rang, the other man flailed at the teddy bear-guy, forcing him to drop his weapon. I walked around the fight as the teddy bear-guy came after me. I was pissed and started beating on him (quite effortlessly at that).

that's about it.

slept badly last night, had itchy fingers and bug bites. ack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home