Saturday, July 21, 2001

I only remember a few minutes of my dream this morning.

I was walking fast through a mall. As I passed an info kiosk in the middle of the mall, a plain-clothed cop walked up to me & grabbed my arm. I knew he was after me & started to quickly explain my situation. I told him that I was coerced into pulling off a heist with my partner and that I had to go through with it or he'd kill me. I told him that he could tail us and let us do the crime then arrest us both. I would turn him in with evidence in exchange for a plea. The cop followed me up an escalator. I suddenly realized I was going the wrong way & jump off onto a down escalator. He followed in pursuit but was hampered by all the people in the way. I ran off the escalator and around the corner. The mall started to look like an airport. I ducked into a bathroom thinking it would have another exit (a reference to bathrooms I've dreamt about in the past that were huge and had multiple entrances.

that's it.

influences: The Score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home