Saturday, July 14, 2001

the things a full bladder will make you dream...

I was wandering some hotel or restaurant looking for a bathroom. I rounded a corner and found it, but there were 4 or 5 guys waiting to use it. I left, not wanting to wait. Then I suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing any pants. I pulled my shirt down as far as I could and kept walking. I saw RW & Fred in front of me, walking like a couple, arm in arm. I followed them back toward the bathroom. I really had to go now. But now the line had grown, to at least 15 people. I got really agitated.

I woke up & went the bathroom.

later, right before waking:

I dreamt about Arnold Schwarzenegger. He had an extra head that came out of his right shoulder. He was on the run, trying to figure out who'd done this to him. I watched him run through a futuristic city, much like Rouge City in "A.I."

that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home