Tuesday, July 03, 2001

this morning's dream was very intense and very vivid. Amazingly so.

I was riding in a car or back of a truck with a couple, we were on the run from the law. There was a cop following us on a horse or motorcycle. Someone, I can't remember if it was me or not, pulled out a .357 and shot him. The aim wasn't all that good but the shot got him in the head. He fell from his horse/bike. Later, we were hiding out in some small town, the couple was nowhere to be found. I was hiding out in some woman's house. She tried to hide me away when she saw police coming to her door. It was a country sheriff wanting to ask me some questions. I didn't run away in time so I had to talkt to him. I mentioned a few things to him about the incident, as if I'd heard it on the news, but not much more. I implied I had nothing to do with the shooting. I then asked to go to the bathroom, he followed and waiting outside. I looked out the window and saw a tree next to the larger of the 2 windows. I contemplated escaping but decided not to. Then, I saw a black man on the roof next door. I knew he was a good defense lawyer and yelled for him to represent me. I also told him to call Susannah and tell her I was in trouble but not to worry. I had the feeling that someone on my side sent the lawyer up to the roof to meet me. I then flushed the toilet and came out. The sheriff looked like he'd been sleeping on the chair outside. I was very conscious as to say things that did not implicate me.

that's all I remember, I really wish I could recall more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home