Tuesday, June 19, 2001

yesterday morning:

It's seems more muddled now, but here's what I remember.

I was on the trail of a serial killer (or some kind of violent criminal). I walked into the back of some old victorian and expected to see AJ (my old college roommate). Instead there were 3 young women in the bathroom, getting ready for work. I told them to stay put, that there was a killer in their building. Later, I apprehended the criminal with some help from other (apparently undercover) officers. I started to question him on a street curb, we were all sitting down. Then I realized that he might still be armed and ordered that he be shaken down. We discovered some sort of wire on him and a few things that could have been weapons.

I was very tense throughout the whole dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home