Thursday, August 30, 2001

I was in an arcade with Susannah, walking around. It seemed like they were closed. I found a 2-seater sit-down flying game that had credits in it. I hopped in and took the throttle. It was a combat flying mission with extremely good looking graphics. Not quite photo-real but really nice. Apparently I was flying a GI Joe plane, fending off Cobra planes, choppers and ground units. I tried the machine gun for a bit but it dodn't seem to do much damage. I then tried to master the rockets. I flew over some friendlies on the ground and almost shot at them accidentally. I then encountered an enemy firing at me. The bullets were very realistic looking as they wizzed at me. It was the most intense game I'd ever (imagined having) played.

I can't remember if Susannah was irritated waiting for me or not.

the thing about my dreams lately is that they've been particularly vivid. Either that or I'm remembering more pieces of them. A dream website recommended that one wakes slowly, lie in bed awhile and replay the dream. I have enough trouble getting up as it is. Besides, I usually hit the snooze and try to return to my dream instead of trying to remember it.

oh well. Either way this blog will see some regular postings. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home