Monday, September 03, 2001

had lots of vivid dreams all night long.

one involved crashing a spaceship and landing on a water-deluged version of earth. I was standing on what used to be UK's campus with Susannah & Lucy. We noted that much of the landscape had been flooded and was now a cove. Someone else and I floated through the watery world slowly, looking at all the post-apocalyptic stuff. Wish U could remember more.

another vignette involved me & Susannah getting tickets for a college basketball game. We'd gotten 2nd row tickets. I got there first to save our seats and ended up sitting somewhere in the back row, the game was obscured. Tamara came up to us and chatted, then went to sit near the front. I then realized we were sitting in the wrong seats and went to the front. We watched as the teams came out. We saw one team was coed being lead by a young female coach. She shouted a few defensive options and asked the audience. Tamara and some others shouted back which strategy she should use. There was also a midget woman out on the court.

There were a few other dreams, none of which I could remember. I actually woke up several times during the night and wanted to write these dreams down. I actually laid in bed and replayed them in my head, but as I fell back to sleep, they fade, naturally.

ack.

I may have to keep a tape recorder by the bed or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home