Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm in San Francisco just after a blizzard and I walk to Wei Ming's house. It's a large NYC style brownstone & I'm looking at the directory to see which apartment is her's when someone enters the building & I follow him. As I head up the large staircase, I see Cathy Nguyen coming down w/ a group of people. We hug & I look to see who has her newborn. Down in the lobby, I ask her how everything is and she seems very overwhelmed w/ motherhood. Tamara is also there and she's unpacking her bag. Everyone is gathered around a table, setting out papers & art supplies. I ask her what's going on and she seems mildly annoyed that I don't know. I tell her I was just here to visit Wei Ming and she tells me that it's an artists' round-table/work session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home